Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I changed the commenting to 'anyone' this morning, because my mum (well she is like a second mum) wanted to leave something, but couldn't because she wasn't a registered user. All I ask is pls no poetry left to the posts. Grazie.

Not a lot new here or I am too tired to think of anything. I am guest poet over at UV's site and I appreciate that. If you'd like to check that out, the link is on the right. Other than that, I want to crawl back to bed this morning - as I mentioned, I am extremely sleepy.

I need to drop my camera off to get it cleaned, so not too many photos for a few days. But here is a shot I took in Carmel, Ca. I hope you enjoy it. Ciao!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments to Cher:

ryan said...

grazie for posting Calvin & Hobbes :)

as regards your featured spot on UV's site... let me quote the late Jesus Christ: "Booyah" (circa 0 AD)

Ca said...

Thank you both. :)

Odd, Ry - I thought he said: "I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear."

ryan said...

no, I think you are confusing that with his most famous saying:

"when life hands you a cross, don't forget to bring CheeseWhiz (c) to the party!"

Ca said...

No. He said "we were drunk from the weeds."

as are we now, yea? It will be ok. ;)

Ca said...

"are we" "we are" eh

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com