Monday, August 20, 2007

falling...

my heart feels distant today like out on a limb, alone, as if it were floating into the sea, moving back & forth with the tide, falling & falling. not sure what that means.

today was good--only had a half day at work (filled in for another). But I feel the need for a release; I feel so tight. I wish I were beside the sea right now. I would run along the sand, rush the tides, and even write a bit. I love the oceam so very much. I have said this before, but it can take your breath away, or take your breath in seconds. The sea is so mysterious and pure.

anyway, I think I am going to dance for a bit. I know it sounds all too silly, but it really is a release. (Kickboxing is another.) After the HIPAA inservice this past weekend and all the other trivial events, I just want to dance--to shake loose all the uneventful things that have clung to my dress this past weekend.

I think I will dance to foo fighters "Best of you" for starters. Odd, that song feels as if I am singing the words and recieving some at the same time. Sometimes you just connect to certain selections, like you do with people or places.

I am at an odd place today, worn and open, standing on an avalanche of moments, where it is either sink or dance. I choose dance. ;) xoxoxox


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am only half myself today. (I do not know why I found that amusing). ;)

3 comments to Cher:

Anonymous said...

Hi ---

your old poetry pal, bernie henrie.

wishing you good thoughts. and an ocean of ocean..


is it Koch, who says....We sailed the Indian Ocean for a dime.


bernie

Ca said...

thank you, bernie. :) I hope you are well. I try to catch your work over at The Block when I can or when it comes through IBPC. ;)

I appreciate your words and am glad you came by. oh, I replied to your message at the vers. (it was 6 months late, but I was away). :)

talk to you soon, love cher

Ca said...

p.s. have not been to the block for a long time. hope all is well there, too. :)

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com