Friday, September 08, 2006

Gary Sullivan

First, what an amazing writer. Gary and Nada's "Swoon" (which I love jealously) is sensual, aching, powerful - the letters pull you in until you can no longer breathe. In fact, it inspired me to write with a fellow poet. (We have quite a few letters so far.) Perhaps, I will post one or two. Anyway, Gary just read my blog from start to finish (poor guy) - all I can say is that it made my day. He and Nada are two of my favorite writers.

I do not know if I should pull down all my bad writing and replace it with something else. I suppose it is a bit late for that. I suppose I should stop writing in here and reply to his letter, yea? I never thought I would feel this way about a favorite writer reading my work - it is strangely exciting.

For some reason I feel calm now (since I have been thinking of what to write), like "yea" with a nod of the head and a smile. I was also thinking, it is time to dump the overly sad poetry as of late and pump it up a bit with some Italian passion. I am ready to get back to my regular self/regular poetry.

If you get a chance, pls check out my fav author's list in my profile - I am sure you will find some excellent work that goes along with those names.


*on another note - look to the left and go check out Craig Ferroggiaro's photography... it is like having a cappuccino, an ocean view, and good conversation all at once. ciao.

0 comments to Cher:

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com