Tuesday, September 12, 2006

One of my first shots ever

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I added the words "in gridlock" for a forum that I made a while back. I will have to hunt down that set on CD for the originals. I wish I knew then what I know now about photography - would have been a better set.

*on a side note - seems everything I do online, I have my live digital profile page playing in the background. it makes everything I do seem easier. I do not know if that makes sense. I guess music just sets the mood, yea?

I am listening to "strange magic" right now (darren hayes) - is a remake of an older song and v "mood setting", so to speak. the wonderful song that plays after that is by gigi d' agostino. I want that playing during my rooftop adventure. "don't be surprised..."

0 comments to Cher:

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com