Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Let's smile together




An odd sense today. One I cannot explain. It is not for anything past or present - just a feeling I have.

I just need some sort of release. I need a vacation, a way to collect thoughts. I am not sad or confused, just so full of imaginings that I need to run to the nearest shore, scream until my lungs are blue into the sea - leaving my smile in the wind like someone else's poetry. Yes, that would do. ;)

3 comments to Cher:

Matthew Rounsville said...

screaming is excellent. I think extreme things, if they're gone all out, can have a reverse-hangover effect. as a teenager I did a lot of LSD & thought the experiences were pretty intense it was always afterwards that the most pleasant part came--I guess it can be like the relief after a shot goes off nearby that you're safe.

Also funny: today the song I listened to three times was "Scream Thy Last Scream (old woman in a casket)" by Syd Barrett/early pink floyd--the version without the chipmunks-voices.

A vast landscape & a good breeze. It brings one out of oneself, I think--I can only think outside, otherwise the pressure's too much, verges on implosion instead of fuzzy-pretty.

le Monk said...

O!
So nice to find you here too. Beautiful thought on what you would do if Nerduda was still alive. Especially the writings on the wall ... sublime, C. - le Monk

Ca said...

thanks all - I will travel to your blogs as soon as I am able. xxo

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com