Friday, November 07, 2008

Father & Son

Photobucket

There is something so symbolic in a father and son relationship--the son, always so eager to spend some time with his father, and the father, although at times quiet, is feeling very proud at the moment. You can sense it in the moment of silence. Silence can be absolutely beautiful.

On Flickr!

I shot this image on a very foggy California day. I must say, there is nothing more beautiful than the sea. (... well there are a few things.) ;)

Have a great night!

1 comments to Cher:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

ShareThis

 
Template by suckmylolly.com